Monday, February 7, 2011

Some Sweet Hearts for the Sweethearts!

Here are a bunch of sweet hearts for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day.  All are items from Etsians who specialize in metal jewelry.  Most are members of the Aspiring Metalsmiths Team on Etsy as well.

From formandfunktion  a very steampunkish heart:

From sstargell 
a very simple yet elegant hammered heart:
From VeronicaRStudio a lovely textured heart:




Here's one from CanadianRockies - shimmery gems and stamped hearts:
Here's something a little different from AutumnBradley
for the little devil perhaps?
 AlegraJewelry
has cute pink resin and silver heart:



From SylviaAnderson has a nicely textured heart on heart:


SilverBlueberry has a cute rhodochrosite heart:

Pink is also the theme for Brightstar109 :
More pink! hemlockhollow :


Enjoy the heart-ful holiday!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my hand cut, hand stamped custom sterling silver hearts with gemstones!

    I just put your blog post on my Facebook page :)

    Cheers,
    Nathalie
    http://www.CanadianRockiesArt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great presentation of beautiful hearts. Happy to see the Canadian Rockies were well represented :>))) Thanks for sharing this blog Nathalie.
    Faye from Woodcot Designs and the Bauble Bin on Zibbet and Artfire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my Victorian Heart Necklace! This is a great collection of jewelry and fun shops to visit. Hooray for hearts!

    Warmly,
    Stacy
    http://www.formandfunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including me. All the hearts featured are gorgeous and I feel honored that my little concrete heart is among them.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful heart themed pieces!! Really puts me in the mood. :) Thank you for featuring one of my necklaces along with all of your great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hearts!!! Thank you for featuring my fine silver heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post! Thanks so much for including me with all these talented artists!

    ReplyDelete